Today I finished my masterpiece. It was a picture of me hanging from a tree if you held the picture one way and carrying the tree if you held the picture the other way.
I rather enjoyed this piece. I painted it in a hotel room alone getting ready to be stoned to death for being a good person. The world will go on without me. I was the first artist at least on record to fit his paintings on a ticket stub. I’ve enjoyed my run here on planet earth. I’ve enjoyed being left for dead alone to paint and draw for myself, but most of all, I enjoyed the paintings that I’ve left behind. I leave them as a gift for you all. Sadly, the first painting of me being crucified was burned, but they’ve finally caught me again and this time I’m being sentenced to death. All I’ve ever wanted to do was save souls. They got everything they could out of my little mind now they’re ready to stone me to death for doing what I love to do. Goodbye chair, where I wrote my first piece. Goodbye museums, where I spent time showing exhibitions with my mother and sister. Goodbye world, I’ll see you at resurrection lane.
Goodbye.
The first stone struck me straight in my third eye for an instant death on earth but a rebirth into another life.
Goodbye, and Hello new world.
No comments:
Post a Comment