Thursday, May 28, 2020

Feelings

Some days I deceive myself; I see a tall building and I may feel that it’s impossible to climb.
I see an attractive woman and I may feel aroused, same goes for her as well.
Feelings come and go, it may be wise to just move on to the next task.
Some days you may feel threatened or scared, those feeling come and go also.
Some days you may feel paranoid, those feelings don’t last that long either.
You can walk, work and run, then you may feel tired. It may be wise to rest.
You may even feel like you have to fight, but it may be wise to walk away.
 You may feel good at the moment but it too will fade.
Some even feel sick and wish they felt well. Oh how do we stay on track?
Everyone alive has feelings and everyone dead had feelings.
Some grow old and some die young.
One day you may feel pain and one day you may feel pleasure.
There’s one thing that’s certain and that’s feelings come and go.
You may feel peace one moment and rage the next.
You may feel on top of the world and at the bottom of the pit after that.
Don’t fall victim to the lasting deceptions of feelings, because they come and they go.
Feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment