Saturday, March 21, 2020

Random

Two birds are fighting in the middle of the street, they must be tweeting.
A nurse and a doctor keep looking at me, it must be because I have an RNA DNA shirt on, they feel the connection.
My phone screen is cracked but it still works, hey look, I’m touching broken glass.
Today, tomorrow, then next month, maybe next lifetime. She’ll never answer.
Why, what and when? She’ll probably never call either.
This guy is walking across the street with his pants falling down, why does the guy in the car next to me look like he wants to hit the gas?
I stayed on the phone with a customer service representative for three hours and still got a shutoff notice.
Her dog is lifting his leg with his tongue out and he’s waging his tail. Ha.
Umm, ahh and oh, is that a virus sitting on the counter?
Just when I thought the world could be figured out, I was wrong:
It’s Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment