Thursday, October 10, 2019

Defiled

It’s late, temptation usually creeps in about this time. I found myself searching the web, then I saw her. Clear as day, she caught me at first sight, my thoughts were controlled. I had been caught in the dark web. I clicked and she was being defiled and I couldn’t help but click again. Oh God help me, I’m stuck in the webs web. Every click led to another, by now my eyes were hurting, I had now seen so many beautiful women that my deepest desires in this life had all but been fulfilled by just clicking and browsing. After hours of searching, I found myself trapped on a one way street. Every move they made, my eyes followed. I, like them, had become defiled, and I had to look in the mirror and admit that I needed help. I now know why I have to break this habit, I have to teach my second man that there is more to life than this. I won’t let him win, he’ll destroy everything if he goes unchecked.

No comments:

Post a Comment