Wednesday, January 30, 2019

So Help Me God

I will if you ask me. 
If you don't, then everything you know is at an end.
Is the way you live not proof that I've been with you?
When you are at the pit of filth and corruption, drowning in your own sorrows.
When power enters your heart and you rule with no knowledge of me, why beg for the mercy of your next generations?
Is it not I alone that provides?
Is it not I alone that brings intellect to the dumb?
Is it not I alone that proves with your own attitude and life that there is a piece of me in you?
Who codes your DNA?
Who codes the universe and can count the stars that you see at night?
Every victory will be your defeat, every smile and inkling of love and affection, the gifts that I give to the common man, I'll hold dear to myself as I alone have kept my promises throughout the generations. 
Without I, there is nothing;
in the depths of space there is darkness, 
I alone am all. 
I alone have given power to the weak and strength to those who ask. 
My spirit roams the earth, seeking hearts eager to be pure and divine. 
How easily forgotten am I to those who study the depths of the universe. 
How easily forgotten am I to those with plenty. 
How easily forgotten am I to those that possess unlimited power in a world full of light and darkness. Have I not shown mercy to the oppressed?
Have I not shown mercy to those with life and show no mercy at all?
Have I not provided for every bloodline, providing them all with free will?
Am I not real justice, all knowing, and all powerful?
Think, desire, and believe in me and I'll fill your heart, mind, body and soul with all that I am.
Like an artist, I alone, create the masterpieces that you see in life.
Like an artist, I alone, create miracles.
So Help Me God. 
I will if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment