Monday, January 25, 2016

The Dream Band

I wonder why they keep all of the money in a safe. It almost seems like everything is worth something. Why does water float in space in the shape of a planet? I see kids in Africa playing music on animal skin. Why do their dancers seem happier than mine? I see singers singing in front of a class with a chalkboard then the students clap. If I fly to an island to play, am I worth more there than what I'm worth in my hometown? Will anyone like my organized band? Will they dance to my computer songs? Will there be a plug to play my CD? I wonder what they'll think of my dream band. Even if they don't feel the music, I'll sing a song from my heart. When I'm done I'll throw up a peace sign and scream an old school, "Word is born!"

No comments:

Post a Comment