Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pink Wilderness

Alpha...Charlie...Lima...
Is anybody listening?
I don't know where I am.
I don't know where I'm going.
Will I live to have a family?
Will I grow to live a long life?
What will be my motivation to beat the odds?
What will make me happy?
To others success is power or other strange ambitions.
I'm lost, I don't know where to go.
I don't know who to call.
Every morning I woke up thinking I would be here forever.
Some days I took for granted.
Some people I left with things unsaid.
I feel death itching at my door.
What I would do to live another day.
Where am I?
If I complain will anyone listen?
If I fall will anyone pick me up?
I'm in the middle of nowhere.
I will sit on a stone and look at the bright pink colors growing on the trees ahead.
Although I have to maintain my masculinity in this wilderness.
The pink colors will be my comforter.
The pink colors will be my guide out of this pink wilderness.
Tango...Charlie...Echo
Can anyone hear me?
Is anyone there?

No comments:

Post a Comment