Tuesday, September 8, 2015

King Uriah and the Black Plague

"GABRIEL, THERE IS A DESCENDANT OF THE HITTITE BEING BORN, I WANT YOU TO GO TO HIM. I OWE HIM AN INHERITANCE. HE WILL BE MY IRON WRATH. IN HIM I WILL PUT NO FORGIVENESS IN HIS HEART," speaks the LORD.
"What do you see my LORD?"
A loud thunder struck the earth.
It was so loud that the cloud that it came from made a baby cry.
Gabriel took back his question as he saw the eyes of the crying baby.
It was Uriah the Hittite. The fallen soldier who was slain by a king had been reborn.
"GABRIEL, SPEAK INTO HIS EAR, TELL HIM WHAT I SEE ON THIS PLANET AND TELL HIM WHAT HE MUST DO."
Whispering....."See no pleasure in the people's visions. Do you see as they do not obey. Do you see how they have no mercy on their own kind. Everything I say to you is true. Whenever you see them smile you must not trust them. You must put the fear of GOD in them. This is not TERROR. I am speaking truth. Their hearts have turned away. Their is no beauty in them. For they have turned away from the one who gives them strength. You alone will take away their light. You will take away their joy. For they have forgotten. They do not hear the cries of the innocent? 'TAKE ME DOWN. I GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOUR SAKE. FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.'"
Whispering...."I want to have mercy on them. Look at the woman? Do you see what she has become? Look at the ones who follow the law. Do you see how they're hung. In you I will put all of me. When your work is done. The land will be calm and the heavens will rain down ashes on the earth. Do you see their leaders. Look at how they have no knowledge of the LORD. They are dumb by their own laws. The people do not respect them. Look at the mother as she has no food for her child and she kills because of her uncertainty. She is alone. Where is man? Is this what I have done. 'I MADE THEM AND THEY DO NOT SEE ME IN MAN.' In you I will give them justice. You will be my watchman. Their must be no forgiveness in your heart. In you they will see all of what they have done and they will fall to their knees. In you they will see the truth for they have been blinded by lies. You will have to do nothing. I Gabriel will walk with you. The sins you commit will not be your own. For when you sin it will be because the people force you to. Rise up my child and walk."
When Uriah the Hittite rose he saw the star of DAVID and he knelt.
"I remember...I will now walk with you my LORD."
Lighting struck again and there was a new JERUSALEM.
"Do you see it," Gabriel asked.
"Where are the people my LORD?"
Their eyes have been opened by the Black Plague.
They await you at the gates.
You alone have the key.
"Am I a man?"
"Open the gate and you will see what you alone inherited because of your faith in the king. You my child are a soldier of the LORD."
When Uriah opened the gate. The people knelt before him. Have mercy on us...have mercy on us my LORD.
"But I don't understand," Uriah explained.
Gabriel showed him the Black Plague.
Now they remember. You alone will be their King.
You alone will lead them back to JERUSALEM.
Uriah saw the sun peak through the clouds.
The plague healed the land and all that was left was innocent.
The head of the snake fell in front of him and he killed the dragon also.
Ten soldiers tried to kill him as he saw the star of DAVID.
"Why are they trying to kill me?"
"DO NOT BE AFRAID MY CHILD...MICHEAL WILL GIVE YOU STRENGHT."
"Am I just a man?"
When the people saw this they prayed.
The sun came out and the war was over.
For they saw a new JERUSALEM.
Uriah fell to his knees and a wife was given to him.
She was a gentle Virgin with no sin.
She was the purest of all women.
She helped him up, gave him drink.
She opened his heart.
She gave him love.
"My LORD your work is done." She spoke.
"I WILL BE WITH YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH MY CHILD FOR MAN NOW WILL NEVER FORGET ME."
The work of the LORD was done.
There was a new JERUSALEM, there was peace on EARTH.
King Uriah could now forgive. For the Lord alone had cleansed the Land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment