Monday, June 8, 2020

Death

Take my hand, let me show you the outer depths of time, the dark spaces in the universe that you don’t see. Warning: My story contains content from the outer limits, it can be frightening.
It started with one man’s journey from congress to his death. He voted, “yes,” to extend government programs to take care of his district. There was a pastor in his district that collected every members’ government issued checks, including the congressman. They all took their government issued money and bought an island with a huge mountain on it. The pastor promised his flock of sheep utopia, heaven and earth. He took them up to the top of the mountain and convinced them to all jump. He said they had to be released from their worldly vessels to rid the world of it’s fear of death. I was in my helicopter at the time when I noticed 144,000 people jumping to their death off of the mountain. I couldn’t believe what I’d been seeing. One of his members had been holding a sign that read: Death is everyone’s destiny. She then pulled out a gun and shot the pastor and then herself in the head. I flew closer and noticed a pool of blood dripping from the mountain along with a pile of dead bloody bodies. They all killed each other and themselves. I was shocked. Realizing that my camera had caught the entire incident on tape, I later submitted it to a local news station. How in the world did this happen? How powerful was this pastor’s message to have his entire mega church kill themselves? Just when I thought the story was over, people started seeing lights on top of the bloody mountain. Sparks of lightning flashing almost every week after the event, some even said they spotted UFOs. I had to check it out, so I got in my helicopter and the force of the mountain sucked me in. I crashed to my death and woke up in the church with the pastor and his sheep at the altar. Realizing his message, I couldn’t move. In the distance I saw everyone welcoming me to join hands with them. I took their hands and we all began to speak a different language, our souls were united. My thoughts were transformed, I was dead only to be reborn. The pastor then held up his hands and pointed to a distant planet that looked like earth. He said we now have to be reborn again on earth through the belly of other members to save more people and populate our new home to reach the gates of heaven. He convinced me, I’d become a believer. We all were reborn in the womb of random women only to see ourselves on top of the same bloody mountain with new members, nothing could stop the cycle. Nothing living on earth could escape death. We just kept dying until we all reached heaven.
Death is inevitable, it’s an eternal cycle that never ends. It’s like a generator that’s fueled by life.
The End...
The Beginning...
Death

No comments:

Post a Comment