Monday, August 28, 2017

Mommy, how come?

Mommy, how come they keep raising money for cures and people still dying?
Mommy, how come those people in dad's drawer don't have no clothes on, does he like you, mommy?
Mommy, how come they talk about race all the time when the only one's who're running are trying to get away?
Mommy, how come you pray after you do something wrong but you won't let me play with the plugs? If I get shocked you won't have to deal with me anymore. Is that love Mommy?
Mommy, how come you play the lottery when you could've used the money for food? Did you win mommy?
Mommy, how come you have a job and you don't have any money?
Mommy, how come people keep giving all of their money to the people who already have it?
Mommy, how come those grown men dress in costumes to kill each other?
Mommy, how come when you try to get daddy to go hunt for food he say he need a license? I thought that is what he was made to do?
Mommy, how come those officers taking daddy away I thought he worked for the President? He just got the job.
Mommy, how come you keep telling me to shut up? That's not fair Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment