Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Servant

O what a day my lady.
Why do you look so sad?
Let me lift you up with my words.
The sun came out just for you today.
Here let me give you a flower for your thoughts.
You look tired sit down.
Did you have a long day?
Rest your feet.
God is pleased with your work.
Did you paint that picture yourself?
O I love it.
Let me rub your back a little.
I want to thank you for what you did for those kids yesterday.
Your such a great person.
Would you like for me to turn on the TV for you?
I love your smile.
I cooked, are you hungry?
Here let me grab that for you.
Relax you don't have to do a thing today.
I am here for you.
Let me wash your feet.
Let me bless your thoughts.
I will hold you my lady.
I will give you what you need.
I am here to serve you.
For I am The Servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment