- Use a tripod with a leveler.
- On the tripod make sure the bubble balancer is in the middle of the circle.
- When holding your camera lean up against something that is solid.
- Sit Indian Style and place your back up against a solid wall etc.
- Get on one knee, point the camera, and place an elbow on the top of the leg not bracing the ground.
- Lay on a flat service while putting your elbows on the ground to balance the camera.
- Place the camera on something solid that is not moving.
- Sit on the ground and prop your knees up almost Indian Style and brace your elbows on your knees while sitting.
- Use a tripod.
Friday, May 1, 2015
Tips on Balancing a camera:
When in production sometimes it can be hard to balance your camera, especially when shooting an action shot. Here are a few tips to make sure you have a good even shot without any shaking: