- Have a movie premiere or see if a local theatre will let you show your movie.
- Release a trailer online and share it with your friends.
- Release the film online and receive revenue from the advertisements to invest in the next project.
- Pass out fliers, business cards, and print posters so people will know where to find your film.
- Set up a booth at an event that is in the same genre of your film and have the actors, business cards, fliers, and posters on display along with the film itself.
Monday, December 1, 2014
Five good ways to promote your film on a small budget.
Most people think you have to have millions of dollars to promote a film. Well, although money makes a big difference you don't necessarily have to have a lot. Here are five simple ways to promote your film on a small budget: