- Base your characters off of someone you know.
- Use your imagination and create someone you have always wanted to be.
- Find a dummy and make him smart or find someone smart and make them a dummy.
- Read the bible or other well know books and develop your characters around the one of your choice.
- Make something live again or make something you wish could talk speak words of life.
Monday, December 8, 2014
5 Tips on how to develop characters.
Characters are important to writers. Being able to match faces with the vision on screen can be even trickier. Developing your characters takes time and thought. Here are five tips to help you create your own characters: