Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Green Blood

From a distance it looked like a black wave. At first I thought I’d been dreaming and awoke in another world. If black was to be the color of power then I guess these people were trying to prove a point. They kept beating the war drum. In all, I became confused because they wouldn’t stop marching towards their goal. At first I thought they were human, but after I saw the front brigade get hit with a ripple of bullets I noticed that whoever these people were their blood was green. It was like I’d been trapped in a fiction fairytale. Were these the black angels that road the black horses or were these just a new fighting machine determined to defend their representative republic? Drenched in green blood it was like they were immortal. They fought their battle as though they’d been sent from God to strike fear in mortal souls who did not believe.
Witnesses who stood with me could not believe what we were seeing. 144,000 soldiers dressed in black bringing foolish, cunning, and demented men to their knees. The black clothed soldiers came from underneath the earth and they had green blood. I saw God’s hand in the wrath that they’d unleashed. Confused and eager to get a closer look, one of them looked me in the eyes for they only spared the righteous and I did not have a mark on me. Standing tall with them, I couldn’t help but notice that I was not delusional, this was not a human army these were black angels that bled green blood. They were preparing the way for a new beginning. Cleansing the earth for what was yet to come. Maybe a new world.

Green Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment