Saturday, June 17, 2023

The Colorful Universe

 I left this place. 

As I began to float, I felt my soul leave my body.

All of my thoughts and sad realities were gone.

It was like magic.

No more mysterious thoughts.

No more sad prophecies.

No more tricks, no more confusion.

“Sweetheart, wake up. Welcome home,” she said.

Mystified, I had no clue where I was. Shortly after I heard a kid.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“It’s me. Your wife, and this is your son, Junior. You don’t have to be afraid to love anymore. You’re home, get comfortable.”

At that moment I felt at peace. I felt alive. I looked outside and saw a colorful universe. My mind and thoughts were no longer tangled in a web of confusion.

“I miss you dad,” my son said.

For a moment I felt alive. I kissed my son and my wife in another life. I was no longer tied down by the woes of reality. No child support. No legal notices. No arguments or disagreements. No thoughts of infidelity. No lonely nights fighting the feeling. No deception or virtual stimulation, I was at home. No collateral lust. I wasn’t afraid anymore of the consequences. 

This was my heaven. My family. 

Looking out of the window, we all watched planet Earth in the late night sky.

No more sins of slavery. No more uncertain vibes. Just a colorful universe with me, my wife, and my son.

At peace, I hugged my wife, read my son a bedtime story, and lived the rest of eternity in a far away colorful universe filled with colorful stars.

“I love you,” she said with certainty.

“I love you too sweetheart,” I replied.

“Goodnight dad, I love you.” Junior said.

“Goodnight Junior, I love you too,” I replied.

♾️

No comments:

Post a Comment