Saturday, June 24, 2023

How the Deer says Hello

 I’m not an animal enthusiast but I somewhat understand body language.

While running through the park, I noticed a lot of deer today. Animals are special in the sense that they handle their duties. 

A deer runs swiftly and has significant spiritual meaning.

A deer is good for plant and soil enrichment.

In the midst of my run, they took a liking as they became my audience today. 

I think they rather enjoyed my company because they didn’t run; both male and female just sat and watched. 

After seeing a red cardinal land right in front of me I assumed that the animals were trying to communicate.

Maybe they wanted to say hello.

On a hot sunny day they seemed to be having a good time watching me try to outlast Father Time by running from my older self.

I also noticed the dogs taking a liking to my stride.

I’ve come to the reckoning that animals must love watching people exercise.

They seem to have a sense of humor.

I’m assuming that they were welcoming me into their park. 

I’m assuming they were saying Hello.

Maybe they thought I was an animal.

Since none of them chased me while running, I’ll just conclude that they were saying hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment