Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Euphoria

 Honestly, I don’t know what came over me. Competition literally turned me into a monster with no audience. I’d been producing professional grade work with little to account for it. I’d mastered my craft. That’s when I heard the song. The words and rhythm captivated my mind and thoughts. The song literally took control of my entire being. The cords grabbed my emotions, I’d been hypnotized. In a state of euphoria, I had to snap out of it. My mind shifted from work to being brainwashed by a hook that literally enticed me to fall in love. 

Floating on a musical high, a late notice in the mail brought me back down to reality. I had to pay up.

The euphoria was just a feeling that felt too good to be true but it was far from reality.

Euphoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment