Sunday, April 28, 2024

Whoredom

She, it, he and what?

My thoughts, my mind, my body, my life, my offspring and my will to do what is right.

Science, religion, physics, alchemy, tricknology and even Math.

Sexually transmitted diseases, circumcision, transsexual, homosexual, heterosexual, preventative reproduction, and the defiled.

Zeus, God, Jesus, Satin, Horus, Set, and other names that people kill for and debate about.

Atheist, agnostics, Monotheists, ignorance, dear lord or whoever made the universe.

Is she sent to blind me?

Is she sent to allure my thoughts away from critical solutions?

Is she a serpent of evil?

Is she the caretaker to free my enchanted flesh?

Is she the taker of souls?

Is she the beginning of wars?

Does she possess untapped power?

Every human must come out of her, even me.

If the law is pure and nothing is perfect, will I be judged?

What is whoredom and why does it encapsulate our natural urges?

Is it a beast untamed?

Is it a fantasy to die for?

Is it the killer of kings?

In divine thoughts, does it destroy divinity?

In a room filled with virgins, who is my enemy?

In a perfect village, who is the whore going from house to house bringing families to their knees.

In biblical stories, who causes civic minded thinkers to stone or judge daughters of Lilith? 

In deep conviction, I too have been captivated by her power.

Entangled in her web of confusion.

Enthused by images of a stable life of marriage with beautiful children.

Growing older and wiser I’ve learned from my biggest failures as a man.

I’ve learned to call a spade a spade and a whore a whore.

Dear lord, my truths do not need to be tattooed on my flesh to comprehend what burns deep in my thoughts.

I know what she is capable of doing.

I have seen towers fall and virgins with whips.

I have seen kingdoms cave in and wives turning to weapons to seek justice from the whore. 

I myself pray every night for my mind, body, and spirit to stay clear of the torment and entrapment of whoredom.

If God speaks through the minds of wise men, then I have seen the light.

I too have witnessed the transformation of pure souls falling deep into what seems like an endless pit.

Free me of the curse of growing old and wise.

Free me from the wrath of whoredom.

If my third eye has given me the illusion of a green eyed woman with beauty to die for, help me live lord. Help me resist that which may grab my second man and  steal my soul from perfect love.

In the end I ask, am I human, or am I a victim of a lustful entrapment?

Whoredom is not a symptom of stability, but a consistent lesson of consequences.

Amen, Amon, &Amun

Whoredom


No comments:

Post a Comment