Thursday, January 11, 2024

Critical Thesis

 In America we have standards. There are consistent conspiracies that float through the air waves on a daily basis with academics that wrestle with diverse schools of thought. There are also stereotypical incidents that occur quite often. To a person aspiring to be what they often value can be tricky. A person may see Jesus as God and may never take the time to listen to someone else’s beliefs. This is no different from other faiths also, I personally was raised Christian, but in the process of becoming well read and well studied, I still have my values, but I’ve come to understand that there’s so much more for the simple mind to comprehend. One example is law. In America you will often see videos demonizing people who have a sexual sickness. To a doctor, sex is a common thing in human nature, but to a religious radical it’s a sin. In some countries men may have multiple wives with some being as young as eleven. In America you will also see people doing things that they wouldn’t do around other ethnicities. Just by watching a program a person may be susceptible to be quickly judged outside of one’s profession and when asked “What do you prefer?” a person may be confused. This is critical to a lot of people trying to keep up with the ruling class. I personally love a good joke, but sadly, some people may want to be uptight and serious so I may at times offend them. This Martin Luther King Jr. day there is the question of civility. How can one be civilized in a world that in reality is uncivilized and random? How can one be civilized when statistically a large majority of women do not feel comfortable bringing children into the world? So in deep thought let’s examine a universal thesis because logic to many is universal or unaccepted. Data shows that there’s a lot of things that occur in nature that defies logical reasoning and people do beat the odds daily. Statistics also show that we all seem to be heavy consumers of sexual or controversial topics. In present time people seem to love podcasting. Culture also seems to be a hot topic, but when looking in the mirror we can learn something about current affairs. We can also learn a lot about ourselves. We can dream and come to accept the fact that the universe and the world is filled with amazing people and things some yet to be discovered. One simple fact is that none of us are the same. We all think differently, act differently, and we all have different goals. For problem solvers this involves critical thought because how do you fix ignorance when we all are ignorant of something and the truth at times can be flawed. So while sitting in a room surrounded by books, I randomly take my clothes off and jump into a crowd of dreamers hoping that they catch me. So to conclude my thesis paper, I’ve come to accept the fact that we’re all guilty of something and the judge may construct the final verdict but in reality the real battle is with the conscience mind. While falling, I realize that I may have had better odds of the crowd catching me if I had left my clothes on or if it was dark. Therefore, I seek comfort in hope that they will catch me, but even if they let me fall, at least I had enough courage to jump.

Critical Thesis

No comments:

Post a Comment