Friday, May 20, 2022

The Sun & I

Dear Sun,

I appreciate your hard work, I know you’ve been shining for a long time.

Hey bro, don’t feel bad about shining, thanks for coming out today.

You really warmed things up for me and I was able to wash a car because you were out.

Sun, you’re a very dependable friend. When I’m too hot, you call one of your cloud friends, and when I’m too cold, you’re always there shining. 

The women really like you too.

I also like the way you balance things out and even provide some night glow lights from your moon friends. 

You’re my star, sun, without you, I’d be nothing.

You never complain or get upset, you just shine.

That’s what you do.

You can’t help but shine.

You’re my sun, you’re my star, and I appreciate you shining on me and for me.

I love you sun!

P.S.

Don’t get too close, stay right where you are, it’s better that way.

You’re Hot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment