Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Love Triangles & Suicide Mountain ⛰

 “Judy, what are you doing up here?” Susie asked.

“What does it look like? I’m going to kill myself, and I heard that this is the mountain that everybody climbs to get it over with,” Judy replied.

“Is it Greg?”

“Yes, I’m pregnant, and he wants me to have an abortion. Janet is pregnant with his baby too,” Judy starts crying, “I don’t know what I’m going to do...Did you come up here to save me?”

Susie looks down, “Actually, I came up here to kill myself too. Ronnie’s been cheating on me with Teresa and I still love him.” 

“I don’t know if I want to do this Susie, look at all of the bones down there. Maybe we should go home and see what tomorrow brings,” Judy says as they both decided to call off their plans to jump off of suicide mountain.

After Judy broke up with Greg and had the baby she had such a hard time getting out of the love triangle. Greg came around quite a bit and even tried to get intimate with Judy but her conscience wouldn’t let him in. After getting visitation rights to see his child, Greg and Judy settled with just being friends. Susie on the other hand stayed with Ronnie and stayed in her love triangle for 30 years. She ended up having a son who grew up to win 7 straight Super Bowl titles. As hard as it was to move on, everyone involved in the love triangle somehow kept things going. In the end, Judy got married to her landlord and Susie got tangled up in a few more love triangles and had four more kids. She and Judy stayed friends and spent every Valentine’s Day climbing suicide mountain ⛰ as therapy to cope with the woes of the world.

The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment