Saturday, September 14, 2019

Influence

I walked into a nursing home and the residents were putting wrestling moves on the aids. Hmm. Could they’ve been watching too much wrestling?
I look on the playground and I notice bullies being handcuffed. Hmm. I wonder what’s going on where they live?
I walked into a city and noticed that all of the races of people in the city were still practicing segregation. Hmm. They must not get out much.
My one friend gets upset when his wife doesn’t cook. Hmm. Could it be because she’s a construction worker or was never taught?
Times have changed, I guess that’s why the sun comes out everyday, we have to have something to look up to. I can say that the sun is one of the few things that does the same thing everyday. Hmm. Could the universe be just a big machine with astronauts messing up the gears?
She wears a pillowcase on her head because the doctor told her it would help her sleep better. Hmm. Did she read the instructions right?
He comes out of that church and always thinks the world is coming to an end. Hmm. He must of got the message.
Influence...influence...influence... When will I learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment