Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Dictator, the Con Man & the Peacemaker

The Dictator:
Everything that I say is right and no matter what you say I'm still right. If you say something against what I say then I'll either kill you or fire you.

The Con Man:
Give me three thousand for the piece of trash that I bought at an auction and even if the car doesn't work, I'll give you the runaround until I come up with another con game to get your money.

The Peacemaker:
Everything will be okay, God will handle it. Everything happens for a reason. The money will fall from the sky tomorrow and we'll all be happy. She borrowed $1,500 of my money and is taking half naked pictures of herself on MyFace.com, it looks like she has no intentions of paying me back but everything will turn out fine you just wait and see. I still love everyone. It's a good day isn't it. The good lord has a plan. Let's join hands and sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment