Thursday, May 18, 2017

Human Anatomy

My heart beats...
I feel it and then look in the mirror.
I notice that I have two sides, a left and a right.
One side is weaker than the other.
That explains the forces of nature.
That explains the concept of good and evil.
My right side is stronger and my left side is weaker.
In my deep thoughts, I motion and use every tendon in my body.
My brain sends the signal, then I move.
The nerves in my spine only tremble when I go left.
I have minor control of my left side.
Noticing my human anatomy, I must maintain control and go right.
In this simple law of nature, I learn a valuable lesson.
I learn that perfection is far out of reach and a freak is only special when he sits in the middle but in the end he too must choose.
In a fight I only have an advantage if I can use my left and right hand.
Why is there two sides of everything?
Why does a butterfly have two wings?
That explains the laws of attraction, that explains why my conscience must choose between right and wrong everyday.
That explains why I'm only human.
I will learn from my mistakes.
When I go to far to the left it may be better if I go back to the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment