Friday, February 5, 2016

The Boss, the Typewriter, and the shutdown of Black History Month

                                                     THE BOSS
                                       Johnny I told you to have my money.
                                                       JOHNNY
                                       I'm sorry Boss.
                                                     THE BOSS
                                       You think this is some fun game don't you.
                                       You think you just gon come up in my
                                       business and not pay me my damn money.
                                                     JOHNNY
                                      I'm sorry Boss I won't do it again.
                                                     THE BOSS
                                      I saw you moonwalking at the Groove last
                                      night. You wasn't sorry spending my money
                                     on all them damn Jessabelles. You know what
                                     Johnny, you gon keep wastin my time...Sissy
                                     would you stop poundin on that damn typewriter
                                     you gon give me a headache.
                                                      SISSY
                                    I'm sorry Boss.
                                                      THE BOSS
                                    YO ass ain't sorry, you just as dumb as the person 
                                    shutin down Black History Month. You smokin
                                    that stuff ain't you Johnny...Look at me when
                                    I'm talkin to you damn-it.
                                                     JOHNNY
                                    I'm sorry Boss. Yo ahh ahh...You see.
                                                     THE BOSS
                                    Quit stuttering damn-it and spit it out. You
                                    scared of me Johnny? I heard you tellin everybody
                                    on yo break that I treat yall like slaves. Is that
                                    how you feel boy?
                                                      JOHNNY
                                    Nah Boss I would never say nothin like that. I love
                                    this place.
                                                      THE BOSS
                                    You a damn lie Johnny. Sissy what the hell you
                                    lookin at? Keep typin while I finish chewin Johnny
                                    a new ass.
                                                       SISSY
                                   But you told me to stop Boss.
                                                       THE BOSS
                                   You two nuts gon give me a damn heart attack. They
                                   don't pay me enough to deal with yall's sorry asses. Clean
                                   this place up.
                                                       JOHNNY
                                    I'll get right on it Boss.
                                                       THE BOSS
                                    And what's this I hear about them jokers shutin down Black
                                    History Month. Sissy get on the phone and tell Trina I'm
                                    gon be late for dinner because I got to go collect Tina's rent.
                                    Make sure you tell her I'm taken Black History Month off
                                    because I'm a broke black man waitin on his money.
                                                       SISSY
                                    I thought you wanted me to keep typin.
                                                       THE BOSS
                                    Don't talk back to me, just do what I say and Johnny when
                                    I get back I better not see a lick of dirt on this damn floor.
                                    Bennie Carson is suppose to be stoppin by tomorrow and
                                    you bess have my money.
                                                      JOHNNY
                                    I'll have it tomorrow Boss I promise.
                                                      SISSY
                                    Yeah, I BET, you said that last time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment