Monday, February 15, 2016

Presidential Black Flag at Half Staff

Hook (Intro)
Eight billion souls sittin around me...sittin around me...sittin around me.
Votes on my mind; what do I see...what do I see...what do I see?
Presidents on swings; colors set free...colors set free...colors set free.
How many people do I see...do I see...do I see.
Veins filled with blood; people plotting on me...plotting on me...plotting on me.
Eight billion souls sittin around me...sittin around me...sittin around me.
Votes on my mind, what do I see...what do I see...what do I see?
Verse
The passage is clear.
A world filled with tears.
If neglect is pain, I must show no fear.
When death is certain, I'll hang low.
The flag is a symbol, I'm the host of the show.
If power is a passion, I must be cursed.
The people come together when I'm riding in a hearse.
Elections are the same but the pathway may change.
Show no mercy, but will my words be in vain?
Hook
Eight billion souls sittin around me...sittin around me...sittin around me.
Flying in the clouds, what do I see...what do I see...what do I see?
People far away taking pictures of me...pictures of me...pictures of me.
Verse
A black eagle flies by as I look up in the sky.
Policies of the past; faces on cash.
My wife is first, but will I be the last?
Only God knows, I guess that's why I was chose.
Bridge (Whisper)
If freedom is senseless and a liar is a witness, I will parish like remnants of a dead cricket... laws are the binding wounds of the soul, cleansed with innocent blood that flows,
through the rivers of sin-to the next of kin- that may be why I'm a human being with imaginary friends.
Hook
Eight billion souls sittin around me...sittin around me...sittin around me.
Signing bills, people plottin on me...plottin on me...plottin on me.
Rolling through history what do I see...what do I see...what do I see?
A load of presidents sitting behind me...sitting behind me...sitting behind me.
Speech (Outro):
As I swear at the alter of truth...I'm guided by forces unknown...it's my supreme duty to serve...I only have so much time on this earth...forgive me for my wrongs...I'm a part of you...once it's revealed...we'll all see the truth...at half staff, when the black flag is raised...it will be the death of days...a new life will emerge...sailing on waves...the stars and strips, which I represent...will raise the dead...and all will repent...the white flag will sit by my side, in my back pocket as long as I'm alive...
Freedom and justice for all...
God Bless the Black and White Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment